We are delighted to announce the EURASIP-IEEE third Spanish workshop on Signal Processing, Information Theory and Communication (SIC’16), which will be held in Sevilla on Friday, 29 January 2016.
The main topic of the workshop is signal processing and learning algorithms, information and communications theory, and applications to communication systems.
The tentative technical program features two plenary talks and a poster session for Ph.D. students and post-doctoral researchers. (See Program for more details.) We encourage all participants to contribute.
To encourage social interaction between the participants, we will enjoy a banquet on January 28th evening.
Looking forward to seeing you in Sevilla, the local committee,
- Irene Santos Velázquez (firstname.lastname@example.org): accommodation and registration
- Javier Payán (email@example.com), Rafael Boloix (firstname.lastname@example.org), Pablo Aguilera (email@example.com): banquet, lunch and coffees
- Eva Arias de Reyna (firstname.lastname@example.org): rooms
- Francisco Simois (email@example.com): posters session
- Irene Fondón García (firstname.lastname@example.org): attendance certificate
- Juan José Murillo Fuentes (email@example.com): webpage and general managements
- Javier Rodríguez Fonollosa (UPC)
- Alfonso Martínez (UPF)
- Juan José Murillo Fuentes (US)
Comonsens Excellence Network
This workshop is an activity organized and partially funded by the Comonsens Excellence Network
We would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous support: